Banking activity is a type of financial and economic activity, during which numerous legal issues and problems arise that require legal regulation related to the credit obligations of customers, the sale of mortgaged property, the direct performance of various financial and economic functions by the bank. Services provided by our office in the banking sector:
· Extrajudicial and/or judicial debt collection;
· Conducting negotiations with the bank’s clients;
· Preparation of money claims;
· Preparation of an application for declaring the debtor bankrupt and provision of ongoing services during the bankruptcy procedure;
· representation in all judicial instances.