“Zohrabyan and Partners” Law Firm LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Office”) was established on October 13, 1999
The Office is legal successor of “Sretenka-Consul” LLC
Click here to get acquainted with the services of the Office.
Heads of the Office are:
- General Director
- Deputy Director
- Heads of Departments
The Office consists of the following structural subdivisions:
- Corporate Services Department
- Judicial Services Department
- Department of Labor Cases
- International Department
- Tex and Customs Department
- General Department
Corporate Services Department:
- Performs Due Diligence:
- Organizes and coordinates legal cases concerning the companies having signed Legal Service Agreements with the Office;
- Nominates an Office Representative to each corporate client;
- Maintains the confidentiality of the information of the client- companies including from each other;
- Involves legal experts from other departments to solve the legal problem of the company;
- Keeps records of legal issues arisen out during provision of Services to companies in order to prevent similar problems during other clients` activity.
Judicial Services Department:
- Organizes and manages judicial cases of the clients;
- Ensures submission of appeals in a timely manner;
- Keeps records of judicial cases of the Office;
- Organizes and manages judicial cases of the companies having signed Legal Service Agreements with our Office;
- Supervises the process of managing the judicial cases by the other departments of the Office.
Department of Labor issues:
- Provides consultancy on Labor Issues to the companies having signed Legal Service Agreements with our Office;
- Drafts Legal Acts of the Office prescribed by the RA Labor legislation;
- Keeps Personnel Files of the Office.
- Provides consultancy on International Law to the companies having signed Legal Service Agreements with our Office;
- Drafts applications and other supporting documents to be submitted to the European Court of Human Rights;
- Developes cooperation and communication with entities of other states.
Tax and Customs Department:
- Provides consultancy on tax and customs issues to the companies having signed Legal Service Agreements with the Office;
- Provides professional assistance on tax and customs issues to the attorneys of the Office when handling administrative and judicial cases;
- Manages tax and customs case files of the Office.
- Manages the website of the Office and other public information platforms;
- Organizes document flow of the Office;
- Manages the human resources of the Office.
State Registration Number: 269.110.02064
Tax Code: 02225918
Address: Mashtots 33/1, Office N 5, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia